• Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Straight shoot out today chaps

Screenshot_20230521-070717.png

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Happy for either Everton or Leeds to drop.

I have nothing against Everton but would be amusing to see them open their new ground in the Championship. And would highlight a disastrous season for Frank Lampard, surely he won’t get another job after this?!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
would highlight a disastrous season for Frank Lampard, surely he won’t get another job after this?!
How could he hold his head high and accept any managerial position after everything he's touched so far has turned to poop.
Surely he can see he's not up to the job and it's not as if he's short of money.
Any chairman looking to appoint him should be held in utter contempt by that team's fans. They'll know to write off that season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Leicester will lose to Newcastle but beat a very weak WH team (resting players for Europe)

I reckon Leeds will get a result vs both West Ham and spurs, Tottenham are absolute shite, it’s a good game for them to have last day.

Everton will draw with Bournemouth.

Which I believe means Everton and Leicester down, That’s what I reckon anyway.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
From those I’ve spoken to who were present for Leeds visit, they are the team whose support still seems almost entirely dominated by knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, who support their team like it’s the 1980s.

As such, nothing would give me more pleasure than for them to have a spell away from the Premier League, it will give them a chance to catch up with how our society has changed in the last forty years.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
From those I’ve spoken to who were present for Leeds visit, they are the team whose support still seems almost entirely dominated by knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, who support their team like it’s the 1980s.

As such, nothing would give me more pleasure than for them to have a spell away from the Premier League, it will give them a chance to catch up with how our society has changed in the last forty years.
Because the 16 years previous done them the power of good

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
How could he hold his head high and accept any managerial position after everything he's touched so far has turned to poop.
Surely he can see he's not up to the job and it's not as if he's short of money.
Any chairman looking to appoint him should be held in utter contempt by that team's fans. They'll know to write off that season.
This go at Chelsea was surely his last chance.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Big Sam may not be our kind of manager but his motivational skills are second to none. They're my favorites to stay up with that home game against Spurs clinching it. Elland Road will be rocking whilst the Spurs fans will just be booing their players.
West Ham will now rest their players (rightly or wrongly think City on Wednesday), so Leeds could pick up 4 or 6 points.
Leicester will fail at Newcastle but a loud home game v the same weakened Hammers could bring in 3 pts
Then there's Everton. Home to B'muff and who knows how this will go.
Truth is it could go down to not only GD but Goals Scored on 33 pts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He could manage Rangers or Celtic and be sure of finishing top 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here