Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win today, Man U or City?

Select the lesser of two evils

• City

Votes: 158 53.7%
  • United

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 110 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It feels like it’s just been an endless series of finals between any two of Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd for the last 20 years. Someone will probably come along and prove me wrong, but it feels like that’s all you ever get now. Dull.
And this in a nutshell is why a once must watch event is tedious, and painting the garden fence instead is decidedly more attractive.

Yawn…what time is KO? 5? 5.30? 7? 7.30? I won’t be watching, really couldn’t care less. Haven’t for years.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Slightly prefer United because Rashford is better than Grealish but ultimately meh

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
The ultimate non event with these two in it, even 'An Evening with Frank Lampard in Conversation with Graham Potter and Chris Sutton' at the Eastbourne Winter Gardens would be more exciting by comparison. Can't be many neutrals who will bother watching it surely?
Will have huge figures, particularly globally.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Coming back from the semi I was saying 'well at least we don't have to go there again this season' but seeing the crowds, Abide with me etc, it should have been us :down:

But there's always next season :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Burst out laughing cos Utd have pooped the bed.
Burst into tears because Grealish is celebrating and a ****.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Yep, I could have written all of this. I can still hear Motson say “sweet skills from Brady” and see Brooking’s diving header, but couldn’t tell you who the current holders are.
Perhaps we should do a poll, "Does anyone know who the current holders are?"

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With the 13 second goal and the train strikes, United fans should probably leave now so they can get back to Surrey in good time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here