Votes: 192 81.4%
  • Spurs

Votes: 22 9.3%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I want man City to win it. Purely because I like watching good individual genius moments, from out of the ordinary footballers and they for me seem to produce more of this than the other teams do.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Leicester - some dodgy financial episodes in their recent past - doing brilliantly well, but the DID cheat to get there. However, I'm pleased for Leo / the Vardy story is incredible / Ranieri is superb, so on balance, I'm still rooting for them (even though its a little tainted).

Spurs next - like Pochetino, love how they play, love the inclusion of 5/6 young England players.

Then Arsenal - still breath-taking to watch when they get it right, and like how Wenger stubbornly clings to his principles. If they hadn't had such ridiculous bad luck with injuries they could be ten points clear now.

City, I actually don't mind either, despite the way they are bankrolled. Love watching Aguero / Silva / Nasri when they click, and Pellegrini seems a very honourable man.

The fact that Chelsea and United are not in with a shout is lovely.

That is exactly my order of preference and reasoning too.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Just be nice not to see the same old teams winning it. Gives sides a massive boost for the future and the way Leicester are playing is sensational.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I've never liked Leicester ever since some shit nicked by scarf and chucked it over a wall after we beat them in the league cup in 95, but I find myself still rooting for them regardless, would be an amazing story. And actually, any of the four challengers would be fine in my book. City winning everything would completely undermine Guardiola at the start of his reign and I wouldn't mind him being taken down a peg or two.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Is it too much to ask that we put a clause in Leo's transfer about them winning the league or making the champions league?

PB: For a bit of a laugh we'll put a clause in here that says if Leo wins the league with you, we get £10m, and if you make the champions league we'll say £5m?

Leicester and then Spurs for me.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Until Brighton win it, I want the Premier League winners to stay as much of an exclusive club as possible, so either Man City, Manure or Arsenal...

Urrmmmm... ibble obble black bobble.... Manure?!?!!, no wait a minute...

Oh f*ckit I'm not voting...

SAC

May 21, 2014
Leicester

Really don't like them but I'm not keen on any of the others either. Also think that if they get into Europe, as they surely must now, it will be very tough on them next season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is it too much to ask that we put a clause in Leo's transfer about them winning the league or making the champions league?

PB: For a bit of a laugh we'll put a clause in here that says if Leo wins the league with you, we get £10m, and if you make the champions league we'll say £5m?

Leicester and then Spurs for me.

We are due a further £1m if they STAY UP this season :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I want man City to win it. Purely because I like watching good individual genius moments, from out of the ordinary footballers and they for me seem to produce more of this than the other teams do.

They're reliant on it. It frustrates me that they won the league ahead of the far better team, Liverpool, a couple of years ago. City are so ridiculously desperate for moments of magic from Aguero or Yaya Toure, the team itself is significantly weaker than the sum of all parts and they need their best players to drag themselves through games. That doesn't make them a good team for me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
suspect the outcome is obvious

Is it that obvious though? The way Leicester are going right now I can genuinely see them doing it. Apart from their next 2 games, the fixture computer has been quite kind to them. After Man City and Arsenal, they have a run of 9 games that on current form you would expect them to win all 9.

Leicester remaining games:

Man City a
Arsenal a
Norwich h
West Brom h
Watford a
Newcastle h
Palace a
Southampton h
Sunderland a
West Ham h
Swansea h
Man Utd a
Everton h
Chelsea a

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm just happy that Chelsea can't win it and Man U have basically no chance either.

Pretty happy with any of the others although Leicester because it's mental / breaks the status quo and Arsenal because they never get any luck with injuries, play the most entertaining football and would stick it to Jose even more would be nice.

Not Spurs please either actually, their fans would be unbearable for EVER.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They're reliant on it. It frustrates me that they won the league ahead of the far better team, Liverpool, a couple of years ago. City are so ridiculously desperate for moments of magic from Aguero or Yaya Toure, the team itself is significantly weaker than the sum of all parts and they need their best players to drag themselves through games. That doesn't make them a good team for me.

I don't care about that - Going to watch football for me is about those magic moments and because I go to watch many games as a neutral, these moments make it worthwhile.

It's different where you are at a match in support of one particular team then YES I agree, I like to see a collective effort and team performance; however, as I have no real favoured team in the Premiership then thats why I opted for Man City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here