Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Germany, obviously. And I think the only thing which will possibly stop them is Ronaldo.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Germany. They are a quality team.

Youngest squad at the tournament and they have good players in reserve. How good will they be in Brasil?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Germany, hope they stuff Spain.

It's interesting.four years ago almost to a man every Englishman wanted Spain to do the Germans. Now it's the reverse. I'm half Spanish so obviously hope differently. Spain murdered Germany at the World Cup. Be interesting to see if the Germans style has an answer this time round.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Portugal, otherwise Germany who I predicted to win before it started. I've found Spain boring this tournament and never really liked Italy.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
This is probably the first time when I wouldn't mind if it was Germany, they're usually workmanlike and nothing special, but effective, but they're very easy on the eye at the moment.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was warming to Germany until they reverted to type an arrogantly rest 3 of their best attackers in the Quarter Final. I find Spain without Villa too tippy tippy and a bit dull. Portugal look a good side, Coentrao has caught my eye.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's interesting.four years ago almost to a man every Englishman wanted Spain to do the Germans. Now it's the reverse. I'm half Spanish so obviously hope differently. Spain murdered Germany at the World Cup. Be interesting to see if the Germans style has an answer this time round.
Spain have to get past Portugal first, apart from their stupid defensive performance against Germany they've been very good, and unless they decide to be stupid and defensive again will give Spain a real test imo.

I don't really mind who wins it. I have no objection to any of them really. I suppose Spain if I had to choose.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was warming to Germany until they reverted to type an arrogantly rest 3 of their best attackers in the Quarter Final. I find Spain without Villa too tippy tippy and a bit dull. Portugal look a good side, Coentrao has caught my eye.

Arrogant? Two of the players scored so it was justified on footballing terms.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Germany I don't find them arrogant at all, they have a strong squad and used it to great effect, what's wrong with that?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have spent many years extolling the virtues of our Teutonic cousins. It looks as though my efforts are now starting to come to fruition and this thread is proving to be very rewarding.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Italia, Italia. I always defect to Gli Azzurri once England are out.

I enjoy watching Spain play football though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here