• Peterbrough

Votes: 19 15.7%
  • Great, another thread involving SCC

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Southampton, because I reckon it would REALLY f*** off a lot of people on this board, ...
Absolutely. There are all those people obsessed with the number of Southampton threads for a start. Can you IMAGINE what they're going to be like next season with two more games?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Peterborough (unlikely) or Southampton. Sorry Hudds but would rather an away trip to St Mary's rather than yorkie land any day. Also like many cannot understand people trying to start some sort of rivalry with Southampton and going into a frenzied obsession about wanting them to stay in league one - I wouldn't care in the slightest if they take second. For teams I dislike I would put Palace and Pompey and then almost every London team way ahead of Southampton. Although like many I think Adkins has got his 'mind games' comments wrong.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Voted 'Great, another thread about SCC' because there isn't a 'couldn't care less' option..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Huddersfield however it looks like the Saints but they will have blown it big time if the fail to get the auto-slot.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Exeter City - a local jaunt.

Or Peterbrough,for the interesting variations in spelling.

Or Leyton Orient ,because that and West Ham would be local away trips.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Peterborough (unlikely though), a much better away day

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Huddersfiled, my wife was bornand my son at Uni there. One of my favourite northern towns and pretty much second team.

Huddersfield for me too. My wife was also born there. A nice weekend staying at the outlaws, a few beers and finally a Merrie England hot beef roll to finish it all off. Perfick.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are so many Saints muppets registered on here that they are making it look like quite a few Albion fans want them promoted. Apart from it being a local fixture I can't think of one other good reason why I wouldn't rather see them spend another season in League 1. Adkins would get the sack too, sounds ideal to me if they stay down :thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Yeovil Town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here