Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 102 15.5%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 161 24.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 166 25.3%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let's face it we are pretty tinpot,no managers or players want to come to us, we have reached our ceiling and we are on the road to nowhere.We are doomed and will be bottom 6 next season and there will be loads of empty spaces in the stadium.
This is spooky:

1716487547851.png

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
What rationale?.. like Cucurella, he left with barely a backwards glance, the delayed statement from him was mostly fluff and nonsense... I will always support the team of course, but he won't get any sycophantic plaudits from me on any potential return, neither will his money grabbing sidekicks.
Cucurella left after one season, absolutely no comparison.

Potter did more than three seasons and refused to talk to other clubs who had approached us in the past, Paul Barber confirmed as much on the High Peformance podcast. Whereas RDZ was batting his eyelids at other clubs after less than two seasons.

I really hope it is Potter as he gets way more flack than he deserves.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Graham Potter. The amount of criticism he receives is extortionate. At the time, he achieved our highest-ever finish and built a squad of great players. He understands the club and has experience in the Premier League, it seems the perfect fit to bring some stability at the club.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Graham Potter. The amount of criticism he receives is extortionate. At the time, he achieved our highest-ever finish and built a squad of great players. He understands the club and has experience in the Premier League, it seems the perfect fit to bring some stability at the club.
I'm not sure Tony will get enough succession planning before he decides to go again.
Besides that, RDZ showed us that he can play a much better way with the same squad.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
I'd argue that him coming back would cause more division than stability. Also, he did not build that squad!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Is he f***.

Is saying Beleba is the future of this club and will be a great player criticising him?
If anyone can’t see the work they were putting in with him on the training field must be blind.
RDZ said Baleba 'wasn't ready to play in the premier league' after the draw with Palace in December. Quite the compliment.

Baleba can still barely use his right foot. Incredibly lop sided for a player playing in the deep lying pivot position receiving the ball from the CB's.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Seems allergic to anywhere south of Coventry for some reason.

Good shout though. A very measured and decent manager. Always rated him.
Over Potter? The bloke who moved the needle at Brighton. The bloke who had us fourth when the Chelsea TWATS came a calling’. Really?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yeap, I’d take him back.

We took back Glenn and he got CPFC2010 in the Premier League.

Time for pragmatism

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I'd argue that him coming back would cause more division than stability. Also, he did not build that squad!
Potter signed Caicedo, Estupinan, Trossard, Enciso, Gilmour, Adingra, Undav, Mitoma, van Hecke, Veltman and several other players who were all instrumental in qualifying for Europe. In fact, we had a great start under Potter in that season (22/23) which De Zerbi would benefit from - not trying to undermine the great work that De Zerbi did.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.

My previous post wasn’t a piss take at all. I think it would be great if he came back.

But also the stability of a see-saw. If he achieves the success he was arcing towards the first time, he’s gone in 18 months. And the best punch line of all time is that it’s literally to Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here