Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 102 15.5%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 161 24.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 166 25.3%

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Trouble with this prospective list so far is they are all worse than DeZerbi. Last season was an injury strewn mess. A fully fit squad a couple of additions and Roberto would have been flying again.
A championship manager, a crap Nice manager who the fans hate and now another one from the Swedish pub league.To top it all Russell Martin is second with the bookies, Are we going backwards here? none of these look capable of going forward.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All the prospective managers being discussed seem to like fannying about in different parts of the pitch, so its only fair to include one that likes fannying about on the wings I suppose.

Fannying about in groups close together and making ladders.

I like this guy, I like relationism and I like chaos.

I've known about all for about 45 minutes but I am in!!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Trouble with this prospective list so far is they are all worse than DeZerbi. Last season was an injury strewn mess. A fully fit squad a couple of additions and Roberto would have been flying again.
A championship manager, a crap Nice manager who the fans hate and now another one from the Swedish pub league.To top it all Russell Martin is second with the bookies, Are we going backwards here? none of these look capable of going forward.
With McKenna looking destined for Chelsea… well… I’ve yet to be convinced by any of the other links… the Swedish option feels like a Norwich, Wednesday or even Watford style appointment …

However Roberto was a bit out there too and won us over pretty quickly… repeating the trick again and again however… hmmmmm we could be in for a bit of reality check if we’re not very, very careful.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Fannying about in groups close together and making ladders.

I like this guy, I like relationism and I like chaos.

I've known about all for about 45 minutes but I am in!!
And if It don’t work in the PL where the opposition coaches are a lot brighter then what? Saddled with a no hoper from the Swedish league.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And if It don’t work in the PL where the opposition coaches are a lot brighter then what? Saddled with a no hoper from the Swedish league.
By saddled, of course you mean unsackable and forced to see out his whole contract?

Bold move of course but that's what I like about us. We do things differently.

Nike kits aside of course.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
GP looking more and more like the safe pair of hands. I'd love to have him back now if he was interested. Bruno can fkuk off though.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
By saddled, of course you mean unsackable and forced to see out his whole contract?

Bold move of course but that's what I like about us. We do things differently.

Nike kits aside of course.
If Europe is really the aim then surely you would want a manager with some kind of European experience. That’s why I don’t believe this early list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here