Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 97 15.1%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 163 25.4%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 36 5.6%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.5%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 160 24.9%

• Total voters

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
They are very worried on the Ipswich forum. Looking at his past experience I think he has worked with Barber at Spurs and Vancouver. This could have legs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They are very worried on the Ipswich forum. Looking at his past experience I think he has worked with Barber at Spurs and Vancouver. This could have legs.
Just checked it out myself and yes they are starting to get worried after being pretty relaxed until now.

Hopefully our fans will be gracious if we do get him. We know what it's like.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I have just read about the Italian blok
With it report McKenna was top of our list is sept last year then I assume that won’t have changed following phenomenal season for Ipswich.

My mate who knows people on football keeps telling me that Edwards to Ipswich is what he has heard (god knows whether he is right but he gets lots right) so it would make sense if we got McKenna.
Have heard similar.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sky Sports now reporting that the back pages are all over McKenna to Brighton.

Smokescreen? More like a field of leeks.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That is classic Sky Sports "News" though isn't. Report the back pages.....

Does seem to be something in it though and I'd imagine Ipswich fans are fuming.
"Could understand him going to Chelsea or United but not Brighton. Sure they've had a good couple of years but it's just a perfect storm of good stuff. They'll be back in the championship in no time."

"He’d be brilliant for almost any club. But I’m struggling to get my head round the fact that we might leave us so quickly, and for a club like Brighton! Yes they are ahead of us, but 2-3 years time we could well have reversed rolls with them."

"I honestly didn't see it happening with our promotion, not yet anyway and especially not Brighton."

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
"Could understand him going to Chelsea or United but not Brighton. Sure they've had a good couple of years but it's just a perfect storm of good stuff. They'll be back in the championship in no time."

"He’d be brilliant for almost any club. But I’m struggling to get my head round the fact that we might leave us so quickly, and for a club like Brighton! Yes they are ahead of us, but 2-3 years time we could well have reversed rolls with them."

"I honestly didn't see it happening with our promotion, not yet anyway and especially not Brighton."

Ahhhh cute.

They're gonna get absolutely mauled next season unless they sign 6/7 EPL ready players with or without McKenna. It has Burnley written all over it......apart from the fact Burnley were much better in the championship!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ahhhh cute.

They're gonna get absolutely mauled next season unless they sign 6/7 EPL ready players with or without McKenna. It has Burnley written all over it......apart from the fact Burnley were much better in the championship!!
Yep,

they really think it will be like L1 to Championship...... Burnley pissed the Championship and we're totally shown up in PL.

I dont wish them bad, but they're going to get a rude awakening. The league has moved on massively since they last left and the gulf has never been bigger.

McKenna would have to fail spectacularly at Albion to get a relegation on his CV, he'd have to have his best ever season and perform really well to avoid one next season with Ipswich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here