Who do you want to be the next England manager?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anyone picks Steve McClaren I propose a life-time ban from the board

• Total voters

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I've just got a feeling that Roy Hodgson will be next England manager and the more I think about it, the more realistic I think it could be. Managed abroad and has a wealth of experience, never been involved in anything dodgy and the FA might want someone clean rather than 'arry, who I can't see being an international manager with no money to spend. He's gone through a lot in the last couple of weeks and he's not daft enough to acccept the poisoned chalice with all the pressure. 1/3? Terrible odds.

So I may just stick a few quid on Woy @ 16/1, and I think he'd do well as the next England boss.

Oh.

I actually think he'll do shit as England manager. :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We need an arrogant, vain arsehole as the England manager.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I genuinely think Roy Hodgson should be in contention. His brief spell at Liverpool (his record is better than Dalglish I believe, or similar at least) shouldn't go against his wealth of experience, both at massive clubs like Inter and Liverpool, to international sides such as Switzerland and Finland. Could he handle the ego's would be the big question mark?

Thought I might have backed Roy back in February. Would be delighted with his appointment over Redknapp.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Only just seen this thread, so here is my suggestion:

SUPER, super Mick,
SUPER, super Mick,
SUPER, super Mick,
SUPER Mick McCARTHY

Mick is clearly the people's choice. After DAYS of campaigning I have a petition with literally SEVEN names on it demanding for Mick to be installed into the top office at Wembley.

The FA cannot ignore the pressure of my silent majority.

Quite frankly, I am FLABBERGASTED this campaign has not taken off.

Wolves have fallen apart without the MESSIAH at the helm, guiding them forwards in his deep, mono tonal, northern drawl.

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
certainly not Redknapp... his record overall is very uninspiring and ive never been convinced about how good a coach he actually is. some of the other options are pie in the sky...

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Fat Sam

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have voted Gus-

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I don't get it, what is this Rednapp thing? If most people on this board think he will be no good for us, how can 41% think he's good for England?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don't get it, what is this Rednapp thing? If most people on this board think he will be no good for us, how can 41% think he's good for England?

110 people voted for him, more voted not for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports