Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to be the next England manager?

If anyone picks Steve McClaren I propose a life-time ban from the board

• Total voters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I would go for the Dutch man Louis Van Gaal (sp)

dutchcops.jpg

:smokin:

D

Deleted member 2719

Redknapp does talk shit to benefit his ego.

BBC Sport - Harry Redknapp says part-time England role possible for Euros

"Just to walk away now, when we're in such a good position, it wouldn't be fair, it wouldn't be fair on Tottenham. I have to really keep focusing on Tottenham.

Fair on Spurs or himself? was it fair on Pompey and their fans to go to Southampton and then turn his back again and then go back to Pompey.

Harry is a Dick and the FA should grow some balls and not let the scheming redknapp dictate to them his terms.

Full time or not at all Harry i would prefer the latter.

Redknapp is a pratt, who would pick favourites and throw his toys out of the pram.
As good a manager as Don Revie, who picked his own Leeds United side in the start of the 70's

Also, glaring omissions must be Nigel (Adkins) and Colin (recent ex QPR), if we are going to include GUS in this poll ???

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Only just seen this thread, so here is my suggestion:

SUPER, super Mick,
SUPER, super Mick,
SUPER, super Mick,
SUPER Mick McCARTHY

Mick is clearly the people's choice. After DAYS of campaigning I have a petition with literally SEVEN names on it demanding for Mick to be installed into the top office at Wembley.

The FA cannot ignore the pressure of my silent majority.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Redknapp - for dealing with idiotic English Retards

Hodgson - for International pedigree ( which washes over 95% of England players)

Stuart Pearce - he's the only England player/Captain to play with the kind of passion and grit I like to see come anywhere close to success in my lifetime. remember Euro '96

no foreigners should be allowed, thats not a racist comment, merely patriotic and should be International footballing law

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I genuinely think Roy Hodgson should be in contention. His brief spell at Liverpool (his record is better than Dalglish I believe, or similar at least) shouldn't go against his wealth of experience, both at massive clubs like Inter and Liverpool, to international sides such as Switzerland and Finland. Could he handle the ego's would be the big question mark?

Stumpy Tim

I see where you're coming from but not sure if that is the England managers job, isn’t it Brooking who is development director responsible for this ?

Which is why I've said elsewhere that Trevor Brooking should lead us to the Euro's. Getting someone in from a club now is going to limit the option in my opinion.

Redknapp should only be considered of Lampard retires from international football. Otherwise Harry will make him captain and I don't think I could stomach that

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
"If anyone picks Steve McClaren I propose a life-time ban from the board"

So that's three so far, anyone else think it would be a good idea to have him back? If so I think you should get yourselves sectioned asap.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We should really apologise to Steve McClaren and ask him to come back

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You started it

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Redknapp should only be considered of Lampard retires from international football. Otherwise Harry will make him captain and I don't think I could stomach that

Good. I am not alone. I think it would be a vomit-inducing period where all the old lags are picked, and we will have the Lampard/Gerald deb ......... I even got bored typing it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Capello for me.
The guy has only lost a couple of games.
Won all round Europe.
Plus dented a few prima-donna's egos, by being the manager, and not a snivelling lapdog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here