Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who do you want relegated from the prem?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thought Wolves fans were a bunch of pricks when I went down there in September, you get mongs who think they're rock hard at every ground but fuckin' hell, Wolves were something else. Decent ground though and not a bad atmosphere in fairness.

As for Villa, I absolutely despise them fuckers, seriously if they went down I think I'd drive down there and laugh in the face of every Villa fan I bumped into, can't see it happening though.

Here you go Geordie (& no hard feelings innit):-

ant%20or%20dec.jpg

:clap:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Wolves, Birmingham and West Brom would be ideal from my (geographical) perspective but I think Wigan are already doomed so will settle for Wolves and the other Albion

Couldn't agree more. The Championship is already the East Midlands league - would suit me if it became the West Midlands one as well.

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
If westbrom and Newcastle stay up it would be better for us as it will give us a better chance to sighn wood and lualua which would be 2 great sighnings and give us an even better chance of an impressive return to the championship

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Wigan is a garuntee
Small Heath, good ridence
The other spot dont know who it will be and dont care really so long as Villa stay up :)

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Thought Wolves fans were a bunch of pricks when I went down there in September, you get mongs who think they're rock hard at every ground but fuckin' hell, Wolves were something else. Decent ground though and not a bad atmosphere in fairness.

As for Villa, I absolutely despise them fuckers, seriously if they went down I think I'd drive down there and laugh in the face of every Villa fan I bumped into, can't see it happening though.

Bit bitter still for the relegation?

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Birmingham, Stoke (quite like Huth as a player though), Newcastle (purely for the Mike Ashley related hilarity). Not likely though.

I have mixed feelings on Blackburn. I'm a Ryan Nelsen fan for obvious reasons, but I hate the club itself.

More likely: Wigan, Wolves, Blackpool.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wigan - shit football.

dont care about anyone else

I like how people form opinions about the style of football a team play based on league position. Wigan actually play very good football (which you would know if you have watched any of their games) but their defending is awful, which is why they are going down...

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
West Ham
Blackpool
Wigan

(the last two will be less competitive in the league)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
as far as cheap african imports go, Wigan are the Kings.

Who are all these cheap AFRICAN imports, then?

Valencia? (Equador)
N'Zogbia? (France)
Rodallega? (Colombia)
Palacios? (Honduras)
Boyce? (Barbados)
Thomas? (Honduras)
Diame? (France)
Figueroa? (Honduras)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I like how people form opinions about the style of football a team play based on league position. Wigan actually play very good football (which you would know if you have watched any of their games) but their defending is awful, which is why they are going down...

I've watched a few Wigan games and out of those games I've seen it has been boring football.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Blackpool: great away weekend
Birmingham: good city centre pubs
West Ham: always fun singing dirty songs to Karen Brady

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
Would love nothing more than Wigan to go down - how they keep surviving in the Premier League is beyond me.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Villa, Everton and West Ham. Then our league next season will overall be better than the premiership.

WHo I think will, Wigan, Blackpool and Wolves, with Stoke as a long shot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here