Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want in the next round of the FA cup?

Who do you want?

• Total voters

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Anyone at home.

Yeovil or Stoke away would be rather naff. So would Norwich away. Pain in the arse to get to in the middle of nowhere.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Want Rochdale or Stevenage at home.

Don't want the enormous distraction of Palace or Sunderland.

Logically though, having an easier tie against lower opposition increases our chances of winning and then getting the distraction of a big club (or Palace or Sunderland) in the following round.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Logically though, having an easier tie against lower opposition increases our chances of winning and then getting the distraction of a big club (or Palace or Sunderland) in the following round.

Not if Palace and Sunderland both get knocked out in the fourth round. (Don't mind a BIG club, just don't want all the dickishness that Palace entails, or the for / against Gus bullshit).

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
A 'winnable' 4th round then the glamour tie for the 5th. So Rochdale/Stevenage at home then a trip up to Manchester where we can have a decent payday.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Rochdale or Stevenage at home please. Flying back from Spain for my brother's 40th. If it's a big game, I can NOT go, so would happily take a winnable low distraction game.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Stevenage away, easy to get to.

Wouldnt say no to United away either, though they need to get past Swansea first.

Want to avoid Palace. Also cant understand the obsession some have by wanting them in the cup, were just risking getting our arses kicked again and the focus if we play them (or Sunderland) would be taken away from the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here