Who do you want in the FA Cup

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to draw in the FA Cup?

• Total voters

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Someone shit that we can beat, please. I won't be able to make our 4th round game, so a trip to the Emirates in the 5th would be good...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I voted for shit, but I want to change my mind. Going on our previous form in the FA Cup (apart from one year), we tend to get mullahed by crap teams. I would rather have a huge team, away, with massive gate receipts, and then have no expectation of winning, but sneaking a last minute victory with a headed own goal by Drogba. Ideally of course it would be Man Utd away and we would sneak it by 7 goals to 1.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
palace at home, oh no sorry I want to see an away support, say accrington stanley at home

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I want any of:

Southampton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Reading, Man United, Liverpool, Fulham, Portsmouth, Palarse Away.
Or Palarse at Home.

Hopefully Moses will be gone by then as well.

Last edited:

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
Palace at home. We'll lose away and despite our poor home form we will stand more chance. Couldn't bare to lose to them.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Arsenal away for the glamour tie, otherwise Doncaster or Scunthorpe away for a cheap day out for me !

D

Deleted User X18H

Man U, Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Villa, Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, West Ham(we'd beat them) at home please.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think any half decent club will humiliate us so shit club for me. Mind you we are just about the shittest club left in it!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Coventry away for family reasons. Son and his GF split up 15/16 years ago and he hasnt seen his son for 14 years and he got in touch with his dad on facebook this Christmas and he supports Coventry so would love to go to watch us play Coventry and perhaps meet him again after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports