Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you see as Palace's main threat??

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Albion complacency.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
palace muppets.jpg

I'll go Miss piggy.

Phillips and Zaha. And Williams if he plays

Bolasie and Murray look out of form/knackered.

But the key will be just tackling well and concentrating as the Millwall cloggers did last week, Palace midfield is hopeless at the moment and we should run rings round them - but they will obviously have their moments and we need a strong ref to stand up to the constant diving of Murray and Zaha (think Bolasie is a bit more honest)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Muzza will lose all interest for the second leg, he doesn't want to be hated in Brighton any more than he already is. Zaha doesn't care, he's already going to the premier league whatever happens. The others, well, I am sure our team is very capable of securing a win.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We need all our players at their best, regardless. We'll need to really cement ourselves in the game and play our way. Palace will be going hell for leather over both legs, and we need to make sure we're sensible, careful and intelligent with our game. If we keep our heads we'll be able to see off their offensive players, dodgy penalties or no dodgy penalties. Experienced players like Upson and Bridge are going to be VITAL. We need others to keep their calm and work their bollocks off, I'm looking at you, Ashely.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We need all our players at their best, regardless. We'll need to really cement ourselves in the game and play our way. Palace will be going hell for leather over both legs, and we need to make sure we're sensible, careful and intelligent with our game. If we keep our heads we'll be able to see off their offensive players, dodgy penalties or no dodgy penalties. Experienced players like Upson and Bridge are going to be VITAL. We need others to keep their calm and work their bollocks off, I'm looking at you, Ashely.

Perfect assessment I believe.

D

Deleted User X18H

The over confidence of Brighton & Hove Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here