Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you most want relegated this season?

Which teams do you want to see relegated? Multi choice

• Total voters

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Well you’re not speaking for the many, many bitter, sulky and ungrateful Leeds fans on Twitter who wished us relegation and many other unpleasant things because we dared not to let you keep the kid we kindly let you have for a season to inspire you to promotion.

We have moved on.

And it wasn't "kindly" we paid his wages! Not that they amounted to much because you guys didn't value him financially till Bielsa covered him in his magic dust...

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We have moved on.

And it wasn't "kindly" we paid his wages! Not that they amounted to much because you guys didn't value him financially till Bielsa covered him in his magic dust...

We valued him.

We just needed A N Other Championship club to give him a season of experience to develop his game.

It couldn't have gone better for us, he has improved and his stock has soared

We are both winners out of this. It's not our fault that you've ended up bitter at the end of it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You just know Leeds will fluke the opening fixture, their fans will be unbearable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Don't worry, they will get absolutely spanked. Three goals should do it. Their fans will then spout all this "yeah but that was Liverpool, we'll be fine".

The fun bit starts when they get hammered at Sheffield United later in the month. By the time they are spanked at home by Burnley later in the year, it really is going to be glorious entertainment.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Don't worry, they will get absolutely spanked. Three goals should do it. Their fans will then spout all this "yeah but that was Liverpool, we'll be fine".

The fun bit starts when they get hammered at Sheffield United later in the month. By the time they are spanked at home by Burnley later in the year, it really is going to be glorious entertainment.

Looks to the heavens and prays [emoji23]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

#bielsaout will be utterly delicious.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
I imagine a 1 year contract is quite easy to walk away from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you want to, when you get adulation like this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-54116817

Marcelo says that there are three reasons for getting involved with football:

1. Trophies
2. Money
3. Passion, love and joy.

Guess which of the three he has always focused on, and therefore always engendered amongst his acolytes?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

1. Trophies
2. Money

Guess which of the three he has always focused on, and therefore always engendered amongst his acolytes?

Can only assume there were no Lazio artists in Rome....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
West Brom, Villa and Leeds please

Although there are a plethora of teams I'll happily take going down.

ABB as Uncle Tony says; "Anyone But Brighton"

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I’ll be satisfied with 8-2 [emoji23]

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Palace

Leeds would be funny.

Other than that I don't really care.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

1. Trophies
2. Money

The next one due to appear is a tribute to the late Jack Charlton, Norman Hunter and Trevor Cherry, to be painted in Pudsey.

Still living in the past...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Has to be the filth up the road.

Only 18 votes for Stains? I would love to see them go down as they are mouthy individual tossers. At least Pompey can get a firm together. That lot still go on about "Matt Le Tissier is God". The stewards at St Mary's are an unpleasant bunch too, has anyone else had problems with them? I hope they are relegated by April. They were shite yesterday watching MOTD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here