Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
TravelFX on Facebook and nothing else.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Only been on twitter a couple of months but I'm addicted to it now. Really enjoy,Stephen fry,prod nose (Danny baker) not big sam, u.s soccer guy. Just started following a new account called @Wisequ0tes, it's stupid but takes the piss out of rubbish wisdom pedlars.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I love Graham Swann on Twitter. He is a genuinely funny bloke - He was tweeting about a mash up of Ace of Base and Alice Cooper yesterday if that's your type of thing.

My wife used to think I was obsessed with NSC's very own Vicki Lank until she actually read what was tweeted and then started folowing herself (although promptly unfollowed probably due to the lack of anything tweeted about Top shop and X factor) Frankie Boyle used to be funny but is now tiresome (It's like a political forum). Another vote for Not Worth That (doffs cap to Richie)

Left field votes for Coral's Nick Goff and Greg Wood for anyone into thier gambling / horses.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Twop twips can be funny, and bookc#nt is good too. As above, prodnose, graham swann, notbigsam. Mirror football is pretty good as well. Find Stephen fry rather tedious nowadays.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you're a Game Of Thrones fan, look for the @FakeWesteros account and you'll find details of a whole load of GoT character parody accounts, whose interactions can be quite amusing, especially when the show is airing.

I THINK at least one of them is an Albion fan as well, to judge from a couple of his/her tweets.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
[SUP][/SUP]

NotBigSam - sometimes I think he's actually the entire point of Twitter.

I'm not owning up to the ones I'm not owning up to... but I work in theatre at times, so you can imagine.

Yeah. A bunch of surgeons anaesthetists and nurses can be proper racy!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I love Graham Swann on Twitter. He is a genuinely funny bloke - He was tweeting about a mash up of Ace of Base and Alice Cooper yesterday if that's your type of thing.

My wife used to think I was obsessed with NSC's very own Vicki Lank until she actually read what was tweeted and then started folowing herself (although promptly unfollowed probably due to the lack of anything tweeted about Top shop and X factor) Frankie Boyle used to be funny but is now tiresome (It's like a political forum). Another vote for Not Worth That (doffs cap to Richie)

Left field votes for Coral's Nick Goff and Greg Wood for anyone into thier gambling / horses.

Agreed about Frankie Boyle,occasionally funny but getting a little tiresome,twop twips is good and how could I have previously forgotten the brilliant Not worth that, seagull love review and north stand kollective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports