Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you blame for the late equaliser today?

Who is to blame?

• The referee - played too much stoppage time

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • Ashley Barnes - embarrassingly wasteful

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Our defence - caught napping at the end

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Gus - should have taken Barnes off a lot sooner

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • It was just bad luck

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Bruno gave the ball away but to be fair we had a bucket load of chances today and should have put this game to bed by half-time.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The "blame" lies with our inability to put away pens and sitters. We are always good at giving away stupid goals late on.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Radio Sx pundits blamed Hoskins & Crofts for school boy errors of not keeping in the opposite corner / avoidable offside .... that without, would have seen the clock run down.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
At the time I was pissed with the ref but to be honest I think the failing today was our lack of firepower, yet again. Should have buried Bolton but we missed chance after chance. Barnes was f***ing dreadful and really needs to be dropped next week

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
The whole team for not seeing the game out, not taking chances , not keeping possession towards the end, staying too deep

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
At the time I was pissed with the ref but to be honest I think the failing today was our lack of firepower, yet again. Should have buried Bolton but we missed chance after chance. Barnes was f***ing dreadful and really needs to be dropped next week

I think we're greatly improved going forward. We hit the bar three times and won a penalty. Unfortunately Bogdan had a worldy.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Gus

Brings on a defensive midfielder, who is not up to speed with the play, with fifteen minutes to go, in place of a striker, which puts the whole team on the back foot, and brings the majority of the play forty yards closer to our goal

Casper

Sep 22, 2011
Brighton
Gus

Brings on a defensive midfielder, who is not up to speed with the play, with fifteen minutes to go, in place of a striker, which puts the whole team on the back foot, and brings the majority of the play forty yards closer to our goal

Absolutely spot on .... As soon as he made the subs we sat back. Should have bought Dobbie or Hoskins on and gone for the kill as Bolton were so poor at the back.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Several players missed great chances to score, not just barnes. So the blame for failure to convert so many chances is shared. As for conceding, they hd t get the ball from one end of the pitch to the other and they didn't lift it over everyone, so a lot of players had a chance to cut it out, so again the blame is shared.

However, I think the reason the ref added on more time is that Kuszczak was time wasting in added on time. He held on to it long enough enough for it to be obvious he was time wasting, so the ref added more time on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here