Who do we want in the next round ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
your not wrong, huge banana skin possibility , but could you handle another loss to the Palace? 50/50 chance

Do you know much about Pardew's managerial record against the Albion? :)

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Perfect time for this

07c3ce7f0bbc4297e7796b8036f5e9bf61e79486.jpg

There'll be Seagulls over the white cliffs of Dover!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oh yeah not to good, confident then

I'm never confident with these things. But he's managed teams against us ten times. And won once. Last two FA Cup meetings? We have a 100% record against him in the FA Cup :lol:

(obviously records are meant to be broken, but we'll clutch on to this for now, thank you)

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
I'm never confident with these things. But he's managed teams against us ten times. And won once. Last two FA Cup meetings? We have a 100% record against him in the FA Cup :lol:

(obviously records are meant to be broken, but we'll clutch on to this for now, thank you)
like your attitude

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
like your attitude

Best you get past Dover first, and then we'll think about it*

*You'll win about 6-0, obviously. Damn you. I predict most of the goals will come from Gayle, the footballing equivalent of the flat-track bully when it comes to lower league teams in cup games.

el punal

Unless we are absolutely guaranteed to stuff them 6-0, I cannot think of a worse team to play against than Palace. Aside from when we beat them 3-0 on St.Patrick's Day, every time we've played them recently has ended in humiliation and angst that I do not wish to endure again. Same goes for Southampton as I live there.

My choice - an easy peasy lower league side who have an off day.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Why are people so desperate we draw Sunderland? So we can have countless threads on Gus and what reaction he will get in the weeks prior? Easy home tie for me.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Why are people so desperate we draw Sunderland? So we can have countless threads on Gus and what reaction he will get in the weeks prior? Easy home tie for me.

Sunderland would be amazing:

"He shat in the room,
He shat in the roomm,
His name is Poyet,
He shat in the room"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports