Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are your favourite fans in the world (excluding BHAFC of course)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
FC United.

Had a great night when we played them at Gigg Lane, very knowledgeable of the game too.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Wolves - when they were relegated at the Amex May 2013, I recall that we united with their fans is slating their 2 or 3 overpaid players who disrespected their fans. Also, unusually in the spiteful world of football fans ... we didn't mock their relegation. Despite their circumstances, they still turned up in huge numbers.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Our good friends over at Plymouth for reasons already mentioned

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Wolves - when they were relegated at the Amex May 2013, I recall that we united with their fans is slating their 2 or 3 overpaid players who disrespected their fans. Also, unusually in the spiteful world of football fans ... we didn't mock their relegation. Despite their circumstances, they still turned up in huge numbers.

We started off the game mocking them but ended up feeling sympathy for them at the complete lack of effort shown by some of their players.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Crewe fans are very good at advising on train travel.

about 20 years ago I found myself in a departure lounge with a couple of dozen Scotland supporters and regret not spending the weekend with them watching Scotland lose as opposed to spending the weekend with the then (briefly) Mrs Pevenseagull.

D

Deleted member 18477

Dortmund

Brazil or Holland

And our course Eng-er-land! France 2016... Let's have it! :drink::drink::drink::drink:
:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::catfight::catfight: :catfight::catfight::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've ben very impressed with the Atletico Madrid fans - a noisy bunch.

Another shout for the Dutch, they like to party. Boozewise, the Danes and Czechs seem to know what they're doing.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

And decided to slap some Brighton fan and break his nose. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here