Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are your favourite Arsenal players? Now and of all-time?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought you would have given honourable mention to one Mr. Steve Gatting who would have lined up alongside yourself at the Goldstone.

Aah - common mistake, but I am not the ACTUAL Hans Kraay, and as such did NOT ever line up alongside Gatting.

Sammy Nelson

Had to mentioned! Still lives in Hove. Plays racketball up at the Corals squash club.

although, I DID, however, line up alongside Sammy Nelson, for Corals FC, in the Sussex Sunday League...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thierry Henry by a country mile, don't really know much about the current crop as I seldom watch the Premier League games

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Aah - common mistake, but I am not the ACTUAL Hans Kraay, and as such did NOT ever line up alongside Gatting.

although, I DID, however, line up alongside Sammy Nelson, for Corals FC, in the Sussex Sunday League...

Paul Flood didn't play as well did he? Regularly up at Corals as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Paul Flood didn't play as well did he? Regularly up at Corals as well.

Yes he did. One of three ex-Albion in our side, along with Nelson and Teddy Maybank. Also Teddy's brother Martin, who was reasonable, and the Sussex Allardyce, Sammy Donnelly. If they all actually turned up, and were in a fit state to play, we were quite good.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Henry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here