Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who are you rooting for today?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Palace and Fulham over Chelski and the Saudis thanks.

ABC - anyone but Chelsea in every game. Hate the way they have taken all our coaching team (yes I know our current manager is probably better) and Head of Recruitment. They want more and if them failing stops that, then that’s even better.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Draw

Match abandoned after enormous pitch brawl which sees both clubs docked 20 points

Draw

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Not rooting for any of that lot and don't much care. If pushed, probably in our best interests for Chelsea, Newcastle and Tottenham to lose.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Draw Chelsea Arsenal.

The idea of not wanting Palace to lose just baffles me.
The angel on one shoulder is telling me that a draw between Chelsea and Palace is a good thing, but the devil on the other is hoping for a defeat for one of them.
Both shoulders would be happy with a Newcastle/Fulham draw, and as much as I dislike Arsenal, a win for them keeps Spurs well within our sights.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
They've just gone to a close up of their new £100M signing and he's looking at his phone, not bothering to watch the game

As Tross has already proven this week, comedy is all about timing :lolol:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Excellent results, everything going to plan

Chelsea winning, Newcastle winning, Just Spurs to beat Arse nal.

Completely over Potter et al, weve ended up with a better manager. so dont care about bChelsea, I do want to see Palace lose though.
Don't get me started on Arsenal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here