Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are you cheering on tomorrow?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Praying Watford win. If we can get past Palace then a Brighton V Watford final would be a great advert for Championship football.

I prefer out chances against a footballing side than against the like of Leicester.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
I prefer to avoid Leicester who have a very good keeper who could foil us and Wood might also come back to haunt us.

Watford would be a better sporting game, but we would need to be at our best at the back.

LeicestershireGull

Sep 11, 2012
I am cheering on Leicester,simply because I would like to see us thump them in the final.This does contain an element of risk though,as if we do not reach the final,or we lose to Leicester I shall never,ever hear the end of it.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
I prefer Watford.... More footballing side.... Better game.... Leicester seems the sort of side we do badly against

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Don't give a monkeys we could beat either of them

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we get to Wembley and the opposition plays as well as they can, then I'd much rather they were Leicester than Watford. So on that basis, I'd rather Leicester got through. Either one will be difficult though.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Thinking Watford. As it would be two footballing sides that play open passing football, and with the injuries to their goalies, would be slightly easier than they were at the Amex earlier in the season.

We took 3 points off the Hornets this season, and only 1 point off Leicester ???

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Yep, I would imagine that the majority are on season-long loans. If Bridge and Upson are available for us, then I can't see why theirs wouldn't be available.

That's pretty much what I thought. Leicester then for me.

On a side note, it'd be interesting to see how Watford fill those loan spots should they go up.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
No particular preference really. The way Watford beat us earlier in the season, IO wouldn't want to play them again, but that was a while ago, and they've not operated at that level since. Leicester could have some momentum having scraped into the play-offs and finally won a game. If, and it's a very big IF, we get to the final, absolutely anything can happen in a one-off match. We've got to get there first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here