Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Who are ya?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Both sides do it. If the opposition leader is weak the back benches go after them. I seem to remember IDS getting drowned out by Labour MPs when they had a huge majority.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not so sure. He comes across as one of those look at me ref's /I'm in charge types. Probably small man syndrome.

Yeah, but if he tells Cameron, Gove et al to shut up then he should be bloody knighted.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh shut up. I don't care who it was against, it was just bloody funny. MPs fall asleep in the commons because it can be so boring, and even those that have been there 10 years will never have heard something as quick and funny as that, so when there is something genuinely funny, you don't want them to laugh. You want us to be ruled by robots. It was hilarious, everyone laughed, no harm done.

Corbyn should have laughed too, made a joke of it, and then carried on when it calmed down.

Oh god you're sooooo boring.

If it's always like that, that's a different matter, we'd obviously like them to take the running of our country seriously. That doesn't mean they should never make a single joke though, and I only applaud this isolated joke.

It is always like that you moron!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here