Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who are Ya?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know but people in the North were singing it on Saturday within seconds of the 2nd goal!
I joined in too, it was our way of celebrating the goal. The Charlton fans would have done the same and we'd have taken it, as we have before. I think you're taking it too seriously.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe it's just me, I'd rather celebrate a goal properly than sing a song a second after the ball hits the net
A second? I'm checking for you - no, it's not a second. It's not 5. It's about 60 seconds. Cheering, followed by 'ohhhh bobby Zamora', followed by Zamora's name being read out and cheered, then a minute after the goal the fans started singing 'Two nil, and you...'.

So have you got it wrong, or is there a proper way to continue celebrating a goal a minute after it was scored?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So have you got it wrong, or is there a proper way to continue celebrating a goal a minute after it was scored?
Last season...

...in silence.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Can I request a special rendition of "Who's the w***ker in the hat" for the childrens entertainer in the family section? He's an old mate of mine.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Maybe it's just me, I'd rather celebrate a goal properly than sing a song a second after the ball hits the net
Each to their own but I for one couldn't wait to join in with it. Maybe if you'd seen the way a number of the Charlton fans were goading our own after going 0-2 you may have joined in too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here