Jul 14, 2003
eastside
true english for me as proved many times in history but not cockneys

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
true english for me as proved many times in history but not cockneys

We`ve never beaten any of the big boys though have we ?

Got a couple of wins against France but they`re pussies.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
obviously had a slap from a londoner before now then.

Once or twice but thats not the reason,other issues all front and no back bone,say no more for now.:thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The celtic races are fairly wild. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Irish. They love a punch up!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Londoners (some of them) are a fairly hard bunch!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
if they're all front and no backbone, yet you've had a slap from them once or twice what does that say about you ?

Maybe not alot, but when 3 on to 1 you have 2 ask and then kicked all over the place by god knows how many but thats not the reason,are you of that order then,as i said it is much more than that,are you 1.:rolleyes:

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
In terms of brute strength the Scandanavians win hands down (they always seem to win the worlds strongest man contests)
But the hardest bastards are the Russians, they hath no fear closely followed by the former states of Yugoslavia

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The celtic races are fairly wild. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Irish. They love a punch up!

The Celtic Races got stomped on by nearly everyone that came across them like the romans,vikings,saxons etc. they were in truth fairly peaceful.

And as for the iwish, they like a punch up if they out number you or there so fecking drunk they dont know what there doing and remember how brave both sides were ambushing people and hiding bombs in bins and pubs.......THE IWISH ARE NOT ONE OR EVEN IN THE TOP TEN :facepalm:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
the dutch are not getting any credit here. they are f***ing massive like the scandis.

if we were doing it on international football tournement performances they would be up there. saying that, if this was based purely on euro and world cup performances we would have had this in the bag ages ago.

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
For the "average" nation I think the Danes are a good example. A good history of raping and pillaging, but also quite easy to invade. Some tasty confrontations in the domestic league (Brøndby vs FCK is always at least a 50 arrest match), but seem to disappear when it goes international. Wouldn't mess with the Hells Angels who are currently at war with the immigrants - but keep missing each other and shooting innocents.

I'd go with the Serbs for the disturbed and the native French for the nancies of Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here