who are playing this week

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Mate just offered me tx by text-free to see the mighty seagulls on sat-cant get hold of him now who are you playing?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Man United

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The time it spent you finding NSC, signing in, and starting a new thread AND posting in Ask The Club, you could have jsut gone on the official website.

Hereford.

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
Typical - a bloke comes on here and asks a perfectly sensible question and gets a load of smart arsed responses and abuse for his trouble.
Sure he could find it out elsewhere but maybe he was wanting to engage in a conversation with Brighton fans at the same time - surely the point of this place.
The answer addick is Hereford by the way - hope u enjoy the game m8

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Typical - a bloke comes on here and asks a perfectly sensible question and gets a load of smart arsed responses and abuse for his trouble.
Sure he could find it out elsewhere but maybe he was wanting to engage in a conversation with Brighton fans at the same time - surely the point of this place.
The answer addick is Hereford by the way - hope u enjoy the game m8

An answer which you would have seen if you had read the whole thread, as opposed to making a sweeping statement without fulling ENGAGING in the thread.

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
You are correct i did miss that ! Perhaps i was relating more to the fact that every other comment was derogatory and not called for.
I am the first person to get pissed off when fans of other clubs come on here and slag of the club or its fans. This bloke didnt do that and was obviously just showing some interest in us - why do we therefore need to abuse him?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You are correct i did miss that ! Perhaps i was relating more to the fact that every other comment was derogatory and not called for.
I am the first person to get pissed off when fans of other clubs come on here and slag of the club or its fans. This bloke didnt do that and was obviously just showing some interest in us - why do we therefore need to abuse him?

Only person who abused him was bristol, and from past experience he has always been like that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports