Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk v Albion - Latest?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How did Jake Robinson and Tommy Fraser perform for Whitehawk..

Fraser hasn't changed. He's still not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Very enjoyable afternoon surprised to see so many 1st team players get a run out
Very impressed with Solly March also scoring a cracking goal, Lewis Dunk looked immense in defence other players that stood out where ORLANDI & Calderon in the 2nd half
I also noted a very different approach to the game under Oscar it was a very high pressing game with the emphasis on attack instead of so much tippy tippy football with no penetration it was much more direct, I know it was only against Whitehawk but I'm very excited for the season to start after watching today's game

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Very enjoyable afternoon surprised to see so many 1st team players get a run out
Very impressed with Solly March also scoring a cracking goal, Lewis Dunk looked immense in defence other players that stood out where ORLANDI & Calderon in the 2nd half
I also noted a very different approach to the game under Oscar it was a very high pressing game with the emphasis on attack instead of so much tippy tippy football with no penetration it was much more direct, I know it was only against Whitehawk but I'm very excited for the season to start after watching today's game

As i said last night on the Oscar thread.
" Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
"There are some good youngsters at Brighton, and excellent coaches for them now. Now that Oscar has met these youngsters (they never met Gus) i think the youngsters feel they are really now part of the club. As from this season they will play (u16's) anyway, on the pitch in Falmer Uni.
I believe that Oscar wants the passing football but to get the ball forward quicker this season.
I am looking forward to see the result. "

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Bruno was undergoing strenuous running in a nearby field an hour before kickoff. Looked like a fitness test.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
£2 for an iced cold can of Magners sitting out in the afternoon sun watching OSCAR GARCIA SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR's BOYS
What a great afternoon:drink:

All the ice had melted when I went on the Magners:ohmy:
Once again Mr 'T' ships that passed in the afternoon :drink:
I luv that new bloke OTLANDI

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As i said last night on the Oscar thread.
" Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
"There are some good youngsters at Brighton, and excellent coaches for them now. Now that Oscar has met these youngsters (they never met Gus) i think the youngsters feel they are really now part of the club. As from this season they will play (u16's) anyway, on the pitch in Falmer Uni.
I believe that Oscar wants the passing football but to get the ball forward quicker this season.
I am looking forward to see the result. "

Gus went to watch the Development games at Lancing, so to say they never met Gus is untrue.

Solly March did a fair impression of Jake Robinson of years gone by, really quick feet to beat defenders and a blinder of a goal. The ghost of Jake R playing for the other lot probably reminds us though there is a big step up from the youth team to being a league regular.

I didnt think Harley was that bad, kept the ball moving well enough, no one was really bad for us because Whitehawk are too far in class below us to pose any real problems. Shorey was solid but we'll miss Bridge badly this season if that's what we get.

Gus went to watch the Development games at Lancing, so to say they never met Gus is untrue.

Yeh but only because he thought there might be some babies to eat there. Let the revisionism flow, people seem to draw some strange comfort from it

Do those thy went think March could be in with a shout for the first team?

As Not Andy Naylor has pointed out, the left back he was up against was a vast immobile Adebayo Akinfenwa lookalike who most wingers would fancy running past, needs much tougher tests. But March along with JFC does seem the most exciting of our youth players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here