Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk v Albion - Latest?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Isn't Upson about to sign for QPR? Looks like we may have missed the boat there....

I suspect priced out, rather than missed the boat

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thank you Mr HawkTheSeagull for clearing that up.

Are they still going to change the name do you know ? Brighton Rangers would have been better me thinks, although we were called that once upon a time I think aswell.

Remember the owner saying, possibly in The Argus, that they will be re-applying for a name change at the end of next season.

Personally I think they will change to East Brighton and ditch the Brighton city name altogether.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 23s
86: Dickenson shot on the turn from the edge of the box goes over the top of Martin's goal. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 3

Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 44s
Agdestein getting a run now in place of Ulloa. Meanwhile #bhafc fans behind the goal are working hard to come up with an Oscar Garcia song.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 25s
Style of play not looked much different to last season. #bhafc keeping possession. March on right was interesting.Had 3 shots cutting inside

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
Hoskins, Mackail-Smith, Bruno and LuaLua the only senior players not to feature at Whitehawk. LuaLua and Bruno both rested as a precaution.

could be slightly controversial , can you spot it ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 28s
FT: Good pre-season test for Albion against Conference South nervous Whitehawk. Goals from March, Barnes and Orlandi clinch 3-0 win. #BHAFC

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
according to Official BHAFC......
"Hoskins, Mackail-Smith, Bruno and LuaLua the only senior players not to feature at Whitehawk. LuaLua and Bruno both rested as a precaution."

So Bridcutt no longer a BHAFC player?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
Hoskins, Mackail-Smith, Bruno and LuaLua the only senior players not to feature at Whitehawk. LuaLua and Bruno both rested as a precaution.

could be slightly controversial , can you spot it ?
I think a mistake although perhaps an ill timed mistake. I hope.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
according to Official BHAFC......
"Hoskins, Mackail-Smith, Bruno and LuaLua the only senior players not to feature at Whitehawk. LuaLua and Bruno both rested as a precaution."

So Bridcutt no longer a BHAFC player?

Think this may speak Volumes. sounds as if Garcia was trying a lot of players in the Bridcutt role. Don't be surprised if we don't see him in a Brighton shirt again. Hope that is not the case. Best player in my opinion.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Think this may speak Volumes. sounds as if Garcia was trying a lot of players in the Bridcutt role. Don't be surprised if we don't see him in a Brighton shirt again. Hope that is not the case. Best player in my opinion.

For the right price we would always be under pressure to keep bridcutt. If he does go lets hope the 3-5m is used on the squad rather than finding a stop gap from within as you suggest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here