Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk v Albion - Latest?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 45s
34: Good run forward by Barry who gets powerful shot away, but Winterton dives to push away with both hands. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brezovan is now in goal for The Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 36s
37: Busy few moments for Winterton, as he is first down low to his left to deny March and then smothers Barnes follow up. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 19s
40: Barnes through on goal, side steps Winterton, but Sami El-Abd is covering and blocks Barnes's shot from a tight angle. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 0

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
March scores with curling shot

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
second from Barnes header from Shorey cross

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Oh, that man from ARGENTINA.

I know you've tried to get this Spanish Len thing adopted, but it truly has failed miserably.
That's who he meant! Thanks N E. That's a bizarre choice of nickname. I wonder what today's captain, French Andy thinks of that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m
44: GOAL! March opens the scoring, curling a left-footed shot into the opposite side of the net from the right of the box. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 1

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
45: GOAL! Albion quickly double the lead as Barnes heads in right at the back post from trialist Shorey's left-wing cross. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's who he meant! Thanks N E. That's a bizarre choice of nickname. I wonder what today's captain, French Andy thinks of that.

I thought Barnesy was the skipper ? :lol:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m
44: GOAL! March opens the scoring, curling a left-footed shot into the opposite side of the net from the right of the box. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 1

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
45: GOAL! Albion quickly double the lead as Barnes heads in right at the back post from trialist Shorey's left-wing cross. #WFC 0 #BHAFC 2

Brezovan comes on and we start scoring!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m
Highlights of today's pre-season curtain raiser will be available on #SeagullsPlayer later this weekend. #BHAFC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

He had to remain in Spain for a set qualifying period after leaving Argentina to qualify for a Spanish passport , which then meant he was a EU national and we could sign him without the complications of immigration issues and international work permits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here