Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White Membership

I sent off for mine 3 weeks ago, anybody got any idea how long it's gunna take for me to receive it? I need it in time to get tickets to the Plymouth game!

I'm looking forward to being able to rub it in to all the janners here when the Albion spank them ;) :albion1:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You don't "receive" white membership. As soon as they apply it to your account it just allows you to buy tickets.

(I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the case as I'm a white member!)

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
You don't "receive" white membership. As soon as they apply it to your account it just allows you to buy tickets.

(I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the case as I'm a white member!)

Yep that's the case i think you only get a card with the top level membership. As long as you have a membership number you'll have no problems :thumbsup:

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
you dont even get gold membership cards this season either!!

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I applied for white membership before it went online. I was expecting something in the post but didnt realise until I called the box office that all you get for it is a fan number... just keep a record of that and you'll have no problems.

Not too sure how likely it is the ticket office will send away tickets to a Plymouth address tbh ???

Will be pay on the day I would think anyway :thumbsup:

I had a ticket sent to my Bristol address for Bristol Rovers away last season and it's not even the registered address for my membership. They won't care what address they send it to. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here