Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whinging tits

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Coincidentally there were several tits winging past my window as I spotted this thread - I remarked to my wife that we can expect to see a whole team of yellow tits on Monday

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This has reached a new low of patheticness. Some of them actually think they gave it to Tom last Friday but the record books will show that Tom let in 0, yes zip, yes nada, yes ZERO goals. ZERO goals, a clean sheet palace idiots. Some think he is shit, that is a good one, 43 goals conceded all season, best defence in the league and Tom in goal, figure that one out palace idiots. It is not worth engaging in them if their iq is that low, whats the point? they must find it hard just getting dressed in the morning.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ha ha ha whiney little girls !!!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What has he actually done? And as for swear words in Polish...

During the St. Patrick's day massacre Tommy was doing this little Grobbelaar dance with bendy legs and floppy arms in front of them as the missiles rained down from the shitpit..'twas lovely to behold...one man was being restrained by the stewards so incensed was he by Tommies moves.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
:lol: brilliant shows what a pathetic bunch of tinpot nobs they are. The hypocrisy is wonderful; it's appalling that a keeper playing for a rival club should DARE celebrate a goal in front of the mighty palace, but it is totally fine and that they threw fecking coins at him! All clubs have their one digit IQ brigade, but at palace this group seems to be much larger.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
You know you've made it in life when you're screaming memorised Polish insults at an opposing goalkeeper.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I REALLY hope he gets the opportunity to do it again tomorrow

Before opening the link I could guess who would be their main contributors. They have about 10 posters who fill up most threads.

Even their forum is like their ground - threadbare with a few :tosser: hanging about.

Tinpot

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
surely a bunch of chavs, who struggle to use their mother tongue properly, desperately trying to learn words in another language before Monday is just about the ultimate compliment to Mr PIG?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
You have to admit, the ratio of idiots to sensible posters on the BBS is very bad, especially when the actual chairman is also in the former category.

I look at the BBS incredibly rarely, and if I am honest when I have posted REMF stuff on there I haven't come across any wallys at all.

Do take your point about their chairman. Ha ha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here