Which TV series would you advise me to watch if you could only recommend ONE?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gruber.jpg

That is exactly the look I used to get from a senior colleague when working in the clerical office at the telephone exchange after using the wrong coloured pen while making up the duty rosters for the night shift.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This Life.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
For American drama the top 3 are

The Soprano's and The Wire 1 & 2, either way round with Breaking Bad a close 3rd.

Personally it's The Soprano's, all day long.

Any of these 3 for me too. The order varies depending on which I have watched last (they stand up to repeated viewing unlike many).

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Doctor Who already mentioned so Sapphire and Steel. This is presuming we're sticking to Western releases.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I would agree with many already cited, so to be different, I'll vote for Red Dwarf or Brideshead Revisited.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Got to be this [yt]Je2fGzKiqRM[/yt]

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Max & Paddy's Road To Nowhere starring Peter Kay & Paddy McGuinness.

Comedy gold in their camper van. All six episodes are brilliant but the ones where they're in prison with Raymond the B*stard and the last one featuring Billy, who's a psychopath and holds up the Little Chef at gunpoint, are hilarious. "Get that fooking cooker on!" :lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Game Of Thrones. Hand's down. If you watch all the way through season 1,2 and 3, you will understand why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports