Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Tattoo shop - Brighton or Hove

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I got one from these guys from a recommendation and was very happy http://www.tattoo-fx.co.uk/

+1

I have a single, small, simple tattoo which I had done there. Very relaxed, friendly people. I knew what I wanted and they did exactly that. Tattoo healed completely painlessly in a fortnight.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If you only have 2 kids, 1 on each arm sounds good, but it would be weird if you then have a 3rd kid. I take it you're too young to wait until you know how many kids you'll end up with?

I wasn't impressed with Gunpoint. Call me dull, but I'd rather my tattooist didn't answer the phone and chat while he was still tattooing me.

Good point, I don't plan to have any more kids but maybe one arm and one below the other might be better. I'm gonna pop along to needforink at some point to discuss it. Then if I like it I might book in. Although I will check out a few others in the mean time. I was impressed with a piece of Roman numeral tattooing from them, very clear and bold.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Also anyone got any experience of https://www.needforink.co.uk in peacehaven? I was quite impressed by their work in the photos.
No experience of them, but along the road in newhaven is a very good tattooist.
I used him for a few years before I moved away. Great artist with a vivid imagination. I used to go with an idea and he would improve it no end.
Can't remember his shop name, but he's called Roy and it's right in the middle of the town centre

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really good artist called Dean who own s skin design in Burgess Hill.

He has worked on Kazenga, Casper and also Craig Conway travelled down from Lancashire especially so he is highly rated.
A bit late for me, it's an old thread.

Best I've seen was by an artist in Southampton. Big wait list, but very detailed work.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
An Alan Partridge tatt would be First Class. Thought I would go for the classic but there are some great options out there..

1ea689a9d781469f8f5391f90cbe178d.jpg

8903e90b56f65e12715ad7b784fe6a2e.jpg

657ca8d8e1613cf1a2a8c1402b9ae399.jpg

Glory be!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here