Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which striker/strikers would you aim to bring in this summer?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We lack pace up the top end of the pitch so I want to see someone who can stretch the opposition and prevent them from defending too high up the pitch.

My picks would be Rodallega from Fulham who would be a huge hit down here and Simeon Jackson or Nakhi Wells.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has Dunk got a twin brother? If not then Chris Wood, who we gormlessly already passed up half a dozen chances to sign. Maybe even tempt our soon-to-be-relegated former heroes Barnes and Ulloa into a reunion. Maybe even offer them the money we should have offered them to keep hold of them in the first place.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We lack pace up the top end of the pitch so I want to see someone who can stretch the opposition and prevent them from defending too high up the pitch.

My picks would be Rodallega from Fulham who would be a huge hit down here and Simeon Jackson or Nakhi Wells.
What about Marcus Bent?

But seriously, I'd be very happy if we could get James Vaughan, he's a very mobile striker than certainly knows where the goal is.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What about Marcus Bent?

But seriously, I'd be very happy if we could get James Vaughan, he's a very mobile striker than certainly knows where the goal is.

He is in the oil industry these days.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We're one of ten clubs apparently after Nicky Law Rangers top scorer so far this season !!
Oh well another League 2 level striker for £500,000 FFS !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here