Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which stand do you sit in? And why?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
East upper, in the middle at the back, purely to be able to watch the matches from a better viewpoint. Was North stand and enjoyed that aswell for the previous seasons. Poo atmosphere in the East which is a bit odd. Hoping the club will move away fans over and have a singing area like Derby and most other clubs, to create an atmosphere and hopefully out sing them, crap when away fans create a better atmosphere than the home end....May head to South West next season....

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
usually cheapest available.

given choice from where I've been so far, East Upper- easier access (less steps, for the fat lads among us!), and shorter queues.

West is OK, though can feel lost in such big crowds. West Upper seems weird, as if isolated from pitch action & rest of the stadium?

North (at front) is very poor view, and too exposed in wet weather. Rubbish view at back, when nearly everyone insists on standing for the game?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Right near the back of the Family stand.

And Why?:

1. Cost.

2. Out of the sun and the rain.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Was in WSL but moved year before last to NWC. Cheaper. Better atmosphere. Easy to buy a beer at half time. Perfecto

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
View for me. I should get a recording of crowd noise and listen to it on headphones really, from my perfect view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here