Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which source first predicts actual albion transfers

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
A lot of people on here complain when others look at this site http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/brighton-rumours.php

There is obviously a lot of old nonsense on that site but then I keep seeing nonsense on here too. So I wondered for the last couple of years what or who is the first source to pick up on transfers that end up happening.

Football rumours? This site? Andy Naylor? Somewhere else? Someone's mate at the club?

(Not done a poll as I don't know what all the options are!)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Mark by the Sea on the Argus website often gets advance notice of something going on, he also has connection within Jury's which gets him notice of players staying etc.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't remember anyone mentioning Bruno before he signed which would suggest nobody on here really has a credible source within the club.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
A lot of people on here complain when others look at this site http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/brighton-rumours.php

There is obviously a lot of old nonsense on that site but then I keep seeing nonsense on here too. So I wondered for the last couple of years what or who is the first source to pick up on transfers that end up happening.

Football rumours? This site? Andy Naylor? Somewhere else? Someone's mate at the club?

(Not done a poll as I don't know what all the options are!)

Football rumours? are full of sh!t.
This site? some good sources, Sitch not being one of them.
Andy Naylor? gets his sources from here.
Someone's mate at the club? 1 works in the store the other as a steward, neither get inside tips.
Somewhere else? SSN

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I don't remember anyone mentioning Bruno before he signed which would suggest nobody on here really has a credible source within the club.

maybe not publicly, but I got a PM from someone on here, telling me about a certain valencia defender we'd be signing days before it was announced, and asking me to keep schtumm so they could protect their source...... it was 100% correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here