Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Which pub would you choose?

Which Pub will you use?

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The one that has the barmaid with the biggest tits.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I’ll be going for the one that believes in freedom, liberty and doesn’t discriminate.

Free for all :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Seriously though T......... which one does craft beer ?

Draught Fosters, Harveys in one.
The finest craft ales and a 5g mast at the other.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Following on from The Vaccine passport for pubs thread. I saw a question on Twitter and would be interested to see the results on this Board.

If there were 2 pubs next door to each other, One landlord insists on Vaccine passports and the other Couldn't care less.
Which pub would you drink in?

I know my answer, and I wouldn't be drinking with The Matt le Tissiers of this world. :smile:

Either as I’ve been vaccinated, although the clientele would need to be assessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
By the time the pubs are open I will have had my jab but I'd actively avoid any pub that expected me to show them part of my medical history.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Passport pub would probably be full of people talking about Covid19 and grumbling about the people in the pub next door.

When I can go back to the pub, I'd sooner avoid that.

So free for all on the basis that I'm likely to enjoy myself more.

D

Deleted member 2719

Following on from The Vaccine passport for pubs thread. I saw a question on Twitter and would be interested to see the results on this Board.

If there were 2 pubs next door to each other, One landlord insists on Vaccine passports and the other Couldn't care less.
Which pub would you drink in?

I know my answer, and I wouldn't be drinking with The Matt le Tissiers of this world. :smile:

I would be buying you a beer and offering you my nuts, mate.:drool:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
As I'm vaccinated it is immaterial to my health but I'd opt for the vaccine pub because at least some of the clientel in the other would be anti vaxxer nobbers.

It’s not though, is it?

Trials suggest that the efficacy rate of the Oxford vaccine is less than 80% and you have no way of knowing if you are the one in five who is not protected.

I’d much rather be in a pub where at least 80% of the patrons have been vaccinated effectively thus less likely to be infected, just in case I’m one of the 20% where the vaccine hasn’t worked.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here