Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player would you most like on your side in a pub fight?

Which player would you most like on your side in a pub fight?

• Bissouma

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Burn

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • March

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Maupay

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Webster

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Dunk

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • Propper

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lamptey

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Connolly

Votes: 18 11.8%

• Total voters

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wouldn’t have Webster down as a fighter, good player but doesn’t look like a pub brawler, also he grew up in in West Wittering, it’s hardly Glasgow or Newhaven :)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
No option for the nutjob we have out on loan then?

As an aside the most memorable Pub Brawl (as in the majority of the furniture getting trashed) the principal two protagonists actually removed their shirts so they wouldn't get claret on them!

One was just out of Strangeways, the other a Bouncer who he had 'met' a few times. They both had mates (I suppose Seconds?) with them. Shall we say that upon recognition it quickly ramped up?

I made my excuses and was leaving just as Cheshire's Finest were coming through the Door.

Biggest Joke of the Evening was the Place had just been renamed The Northwich Wine Bar...:lolol:

Last edited:

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
DBA5717F-80C4-4F65-8EA4-9C30E9171DB8.jpeg

Trossard- failing that Trevor Morley’s missus

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Solly March.
Not for any physical prowess but because he's a nice middle class boy and in the event of the criminal justice system needing to examine some of my actions during the melee he's the only co defendant on the list that's going to reduce the sentence/chance of conviction.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
None from that list, compared with Roy Keane they all seem a bit soppy.

After Breaking Alfie Haalands leg and ending his career this is what Keane said:

"I f*cking hit him hard," Keane admitted. "The ball was there (I think). Take that you c*nt."

David Elleray promptly issued a straight red card to an almost disinterested Keane, who walked off the field, but not before bending over the prone Haaland to say, "Don’t ever stand over me again sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal Wetherall there’s some for him as well."

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

After Breaking Alfie Haalands leg and ending his career this is what Keane said:

"I f*cking hit him hard," Keane admitted. "The ball was there (I think). Take that you c*nt."

David Elleray promptly issued a straight red card to an almost disinterested Keane, who walked off the field, but not before bending over the prone Haaland to say, "Don’t ever stand over me again sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal Wetherall there’s some for him as well."

If Roy says it’s Friday, it’s Friday.,:)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Depends who I was fighting.

If I knew I was gonna lose I would choose Davy Proper coz I am sure he could talk our way out of it 😁

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

It's unlikely he said that though. He only stood over him for a couple of seconds.

Haaland had done the same to him. He accused him of faking it after he had been injured in a tackle by Haaland and was out for ages.

That said, unlike Haaland's tackle, that one was unforgiveable.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Depends who I was fighting.

If I knew I was gonna lose I would choose Davy Proper coz I am sure he could talk our way out of it 😁

Really? More like he'd exclaim " hit anything but my hair and can you hold my Alice band " :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here