Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which PHILOSOPHERS would get into our side ?

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
Elias Canetti, with his knowledge on crowds, would make a great steward. Similarly, with 'Being and Nothingness' on his CV, Sartre could do a similar job at Palace.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Machiavelli as central defender and captain

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
It's got to be Goethe, my son.......but I wouldn't Faust him on on a field of fairies.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Nietzsche obviously wouldn't make the grade, simply because when he declared the death of God he obviously overlooked our Gus.
I was going for Nietzsche to be in the side, his tactical awareness would make him a cert for CM at least.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
An increase in rigorous, systematic training would see the team being Baudrillard.

The danger of the Jung players performing too well in Hume games is that that they'd all be getting high Marx on NSC and ending up in the Schopenhauer window.

The subsequent transfers to Norwich would result in Gus being at his Wittgenstein's end.

If Gus got fed up and moved on, Bertrand Russell Slade could always return...

As for NSC, at the risk of further Confucius, Das could even change his name to Wilhelm Reich.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Confucius to be drafted in as an emergency loan striker ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Albert Camus in goal, obviously.

Good shout. He could keep his back four on their toes with the classic: “Not playing as a unit is but one truly serious problem, and that is defensive suicide.”

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Jacques 'Jacques' Liverot to play the A E-A WUM roll - via cutting asides in the ear of a certain GM at the next home match.

eg "An old Albion player stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here