Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which people you recognise from NSC at games, but have never spoken to...??

Has anyone thought of doing a 2-weekly feature in the programme about NSC and its users?
NSC is now a revenue generating entity, one whose members reproduce the club's insignia without any sort of permission and who regularly write half truths about the club's officials (or at least disrespect them: e.g. 'bloom needs to put his hand in his pocket'). Why would they give over such programme space to publicize us?

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Get down the front of the North, and yes it does flood. (Monday Night West Ham Swim-fest)

Amex.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Bevendean
Buzzer
Granny w
Twinkle toes
Hkfc
Mendoza
Walt
Statto
Harty
US
Hiney
Simster
Pasty
Lord B

What a saddo.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I always buy a programme from the hut on the left walking up from the station. Are you there, or on the concourse somewhere? I'm the one who says "One please" and "Thanks". Remember me now???

That's Mark one of my sellers, I don't actually sell them now as I'm a supervisor

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Quite a few, but recently I sat behind Notters at the Newport game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NSC is now a revenue generating entity, one whose members reproduce the club's insignia without any sort of permission and who regularly write half truths about the club's officials (or at least disrespect them: e.g. 'bloom needs to put his hand in his pocket'). Why would they give over such programme space to publicize us?

What a bundle of sunshine you are.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This is a classic example of why everyone should have their NSC names on the back of their shirts.

Ha! Rugrat is my online poker name and I've a load of Ladbrokes stuff with it all over ... often wear the fleece to matches when it's cold.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
I recognise you all, you know who you are, now sit down and shut up. Naughty boys.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Ahh Cheese Rolls!! How are you fella?

Chomping at the bit ready and raring for the first home league game of the season. You know it's no bad thing to have a little anonymity on here. Post a few vaguely personal things and people who know who you well, or those desperate enough to find out, will work out who you are.

Back to the original subject, I can't think of anyone I know who I don't at least acknowledge. However I think I might have bumped into Brightonmark1234 on the train back to Shoreham. I am going to have to tackle this one at some point and ask him, a quick ok mate will be all the confirmation I need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here