Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which one word best describes how you feel after that mental game v Forest today?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Exhilarated.

When we went one down so early, I must admit to feeling a bit fed up with RDZ - his decision not to start Joao Pedro and our inability to defend in every PL game.

But the way we ground out that win and then RDZ and the whole staff’s reaction to it, reignited my passion for the great man!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Truth be told, today is a prime example of why I love not winning for a few games, it simply makes it all the more orgasmic when it happens.

Following the likes of City must be akin to going out with an absolute stunner, who wants it on a daily basis, but relentlessly in the same stale position… it’s all a bit, you know, transactional…

Give me a sweaty backs to the wall shag out of nowhere, just after last orders… any day of the week.

Pah, city can keep their leggy blonde.

Errrmmm one word you say… lol 😂 whoops.
I will show this post to the wife

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Relieved - was apprehensive going into the game given the injury list. Dunk’s red card was massively disappointing and could have cost us - not yet sure where the blame lies: Dunk or Taylor.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Discombobulated

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Elated. What an afternoon's entertainment - a fantastic win for us, and the reaction at the end says it all.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Loved it but perplexed that such a useless prick/****/wanker is still a ref. When in the heat of the game with both teams getting penalties etc both sets of supporters can sing, in unison, the same song.

Only just realised it was one word. Nevermind

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hungry.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Very happy, I thought we were nailed on to lose. Fantastic to win after falling behind so early and to hold on away from home after losing Dunk.

I can see why RDZ and the players celebrated like they did, fantastic result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here