Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which one word best describes how you feel after that mental game v Forest today?

el punal

Truth be told, today is a prime example of why I love not winning for a few games, it simply makes it all the more orgasmic when it happens.

Following the likes of City must be akin to going out with an absolute stunner, who wants it on a daily basis, but relentlessly in the same stale position… it’s all a bit, you know, transactional…

Give me a sweaty backs to the wall shag out of nowhere, just after last orders… any day of the week.

Pah, city can keep their leggy blonde.

Errrmmm one word you say… lol 😂 whoops.
I think a little trip to the clinic for a check up is in order for you matey boy. :wink: :lolol:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Entertained. This is what we pay our money for (or like I did yesterday stream for)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nervous Women GIF by Worcester Warriors

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Exhilarated.

When we went one down so early, I must admit to feeling a bit fed up with RDZ - his decision not to start Joao Pedro and our inability to defend in every PL game.

But the way we ground out that win and then RDZ and the whole staff’s reaction to it, reignited my passion for the great man!
Pedro was dead on his feet before the end of the game and he hadn’t played 90mins.
Fati was looking dangerous before his injury neither caused us to go 1-0 in fact it was Gross losing the ball in midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here