Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which of these is your main method of accessing NSC away from a desktop/laptop?

Which of these is your main method of accessing NSC away from a desktop/laptop?

• Phone - standard NSC template

Votes: 77 32.4%
  • Phone - mobile NSC template

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • Phone - Tapatalk

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Tablet - standard NSC template

Votes: 63 26.5%
  • Tablet - mobile NSC template

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tablet - Tapatalk

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • I don't use a phone or tablet

Votes: 16 6.7%

• Total voters

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I use phone or tablet, I've always assumed it's the full version and not a modified template.
Tried tapatalk, thought it was crap.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Tapatalk on iPhone 5c - works great for me for what I want, and can't get on with NSC in a browser on the phone either standard or mobile template

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How do you access NSC from your phone/tablet?
Always on an android phone or tablet with whatever the latest incarnation of software happens to be. I use Tapatalk. I use an old version as I don't like the way Tapatalk keeps changing. Occasionally I use chrome.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I use Tapatalk, even though the format drives me nuts.

This is because I don't like using normal NSC on a mobile and I'd completely forgotten there was a mobile version of NSC until you started this thread.

I shall now revert to Mobile NSC.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I THINK I am viewing 'normal' (so to speak) NSC on my android rather than a mobile version, as it looks very similar to how it does on my PC. But how can you tell for certain?

I've often wondered about trying Tapatalk and about once a week NSC seems to want me to use it with an advert which I always ignore. Given the mixed views about it on this thread I think I'll continue to do so!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tapatalk. Just abit annoying I can't vote on stuff. Unless I'm missing something.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I THINK I am viewing 'normal' (so to speak) NSC on my android rather than a mobile version, as it looks very similar to how it does on my PC. But how can you tell for certain?

I've often wondered about trying Tapatalk and about once a week NSC seems to want me to use it with an advert which I always ignore. Given the mixed views about it on this thread I think I'll continue to do so!

Scroll to the bottom of any page. There's a dropdown where you can choose the style. It sounds like you are on the regular desktop style.

Tapatalk. Just abit annoying I can't vote on stuff. Unless I'm missing something.

Nope. You have to click web view and then vote before returning.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Normal on my iPad. If I ever decide to post on my phone I'll use the normal site too, fiddly as though it is. Tried tapatalk but just couldn't get on with it. Have just tried the mobile version on the iPad but it looks odd to me and the quotes are a bit off. Might try it on my 5s in the morning and see how it goes

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Android tablet for 90% of my viewing with the standard NSC format, the remainder on PC. I used to use Tapatalk, but then they did 'that' horrendous update, you know, the one where they knew better than their customers, after that cheerio!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Android tablet for 90% of my viewing with the standard NSC format, the remainder on PC. I used to use Tapatalk, but then they did 'that' horrendous update, you know, the one where they knew better than their customers, after that cheerio!
Download Tapatalk 4.9.5 from apkmirror, problem sorted.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
used to use Tapatalk however since the update it has become awful to use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here