Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of our current squad...

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Calderon WILL be our next manager.

Think Calderon would make an excellent manager, even though he would lack experience, he knows the club inside out and would continue to play with the flair expected by the fans. Would probably need an older head alongside him, so would hope Charlie could do the job that Tano does for Gus. That's if Gus does'nt take him with him.???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't know why but I just feel certain of it. I think bloom would want some kind of continuation when Gus moves on.

I'm probably talking utter bollocks but I like to believe it.
I hadn't given it a second thought, until 9 minutes ago.
Now oh god I want that to happen, soooooooooo much.

Gus out
Gus out
Gus out

If Palace beat us 20-0 under Calde's reign I'll be fighting people all over this board for days.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Didn't Orlandi say in the programme a few weeks ago that he wanted to be a lawyer when he finished playing? Reckon Calde is a good call although it's not always the obvious ones who become managers

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Dicker? Gus has said he is one player who fully understands what he is trying to achieve.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Dicker? Gus has said he is one player who fully understands what he is trying to achieve.

wasn't that bridcutt.... or alternatively, didn't he say that about Bridcutt, too.... after the newcastle game.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Dicker a while back a year or two ago, Bridcutt is now on the Gus wavelength as has been reported. So, yes, he said that about Bridcutt too :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here