• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
None, never have, never will.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's not going well, this thread, is it? And considering the time you've spent on that poll, a grand total of one vote for North Korea to date isn't a great return on investment.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Bollocks to you lot, i'd boo the Bargies, the Frogs and obviously Ze Germans! (unts all of them and i'd expect nothing less back?

I've never understood the whole 'you can't possibly boo somones national anthem' mentality... Bullshit! Pretty sure if i was at a funeral where the national anthem of any of the above was played i'd be totally silent but at football its just a bloody football rivalry, stop being so precious!

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bollocks to you lot, i'd boo the Bargies, the Frogs and obviously Ze Germans! (unts all of them and i'd expect nothing less back?

I've never understood the whole 'you can't possibly boo somones national anthem' mentality... Bullshit! Pretty sure if i was at a funeral where the national anthem of any of the above was played i'd be totally silent but at football its just a bloody football rivalry, stop being so precious!

at last, an opinion that doesn't fill me with contempt. what is it with the GAY LORDS on this site? lighten up for christ's sake. a bit of racial horseplay is accepted during the world cup. it's what it's all about!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Welsh: its taBOO for the South Saxons to support the Welsh (Foreigners). Not that Wales was ever a country, just a collection of warring tribes.

Billy the Bastard and his Frenchies 1066, were never really Frenchmen in the first place but Northmen (form Norway). Norway is OK cause all the bastards have left.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
at last, an opinion that doesn't fill me with contempt. what is it with the GAY LORDS on this site? lighten up for christ's sake. a bit of racial horseplay is accepted during the world cup. it's what it's all about!

Racial horseplay (depending on your definition of it) is fine, though likely not very funny. Booing a national anthem is just pathetic and it's an indicator of how f***ing stupid most fans that give the mainstream the impression of an "England fan" are that they think this is clever.

Got nothing to do with 'lightening up' either. It's just the sort of thing an absolute cretin would do.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I must say England games were much more fun when you got to boo the other national anthem. A little bit of hostility always gets both sets of fans going.

It's nothing personal, just alot better than this whole 'lets all be mates and hold hands' malarky that modern football's become.

P.S I agree that it's childish, pathetic etc etc - IMHO that's what makes it GREAT :clap2::hilton:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Booing the USA anthem is the most using as they are so precious about their national anthem. I really don't care if any supporters boo GSTQ, it's only a song and it's not going to affect my life or the enjoyment of the ensuing game.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
P.S I agree that it's childish, pathetic etc etc - IMHO that's what makes it GREAT :clap2::hilton:

EXACTLY!

I really don't care if any supporters boo GSTQ, it's only a song and it's not going to affect my life or the enjoyment of the ensuing game.

EXACTLY! If someone we're playing boo's during GSTQ what do the nearly 80% of people on this board do? Does it really offend you? Crock of shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports