StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
111.png

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
From a very young age I always had a fondness for Mr Bump - perhaps it's his colours...?

I've never quite understood how Mr Bump affords such a big house, the necessary ongoing repairs and the holidays, especially when he is presumably minimum wage apple picker - and he only picks one apple for every tree he bumps in to??

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Loved the books as a lad and as a dad.
Favourite line when Mr Rude says to Mr Greedy "you're supposed to take the food out of the fridge before you eat it!"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't take this the wrong way, chaps, but "Which Mr Man character are you?" is a bit like one of those things that users- typically women- share on Facebook on a regular basis (see also "Which country should you live in", "Which Harry Potter character are you?", "What's your Star Wars name?" and so on :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
(Just for the record, my favourite- as I think I've mentioned on NSC before- was always Mr Tickle, solely for his ability to lie in bed upstairs and reach all the way down to the biscuit jar in the kitchen to grab a tasty snack).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've never quite understood how Mr Bump affords such a big house, the necessary ongoing repairs and the holidays, especially when he is presumably minimum wage apple picker - and he only picks one apple for every tree he bumps in to??
He received a rather large inheritance from a great aunt. She died unexpectedly whilst on holiday in the Cotswolds.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
a brilliant thread, thank you

At the amex I'd be Mr shouty, or alternatively Mr blind, owing to the fact I can barely see the action from my seat at the back of WSU

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Don't take this the wrong way, chaps, but "Which Mr Man character are you?" is a bit like one of those things that users- typically women- share on Facebook on a regular basis (see also "Which country should you live in", "Which Harry Potter character are you?", "What's your Star Wars name?" and so on :)

images6.jpg
:lol::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here