Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which managers heads have you called for on NSC over the years?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Probably only Hinshelwood. 9 league defeats in a row made his position untenable and if he had been sacked after 6 games Coppell would have probably kept us up.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Maybe I'm more patient than most but other than Gritt on his 1st game as a silly 17 year old, I've never called for a manger to be sacked. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with plenty of decisions they make but just never thought they should be sacked. On the other hand I expect loyalty from them in exchange!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Probably only Hinshelwood. 9 league defeats in a row made his position untenable and if he had been sacked after 6 games Coppell would have probably kept us up.

Very true, this is exactly why big decisions have to be made. It often takes a new man half a dozen games to know what he does and doesn't want/need to do things his way. No point shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. We are on the box next Monday night and all eyes will be on us, another lack luster performance and poor result and I can see people starting to twitch. Then if we get nothing at Donny, Blackburn at home suddenly becomes a massive game, before another two week break, when things might well need to be addressed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Started supporting in '90.

As far as I can remember...

Hinshelwood
Adams MKII

I wasn't calling for McGhee to be sacked as I felt very sorry for him. I realise he had to go, but I wasn't going to load the chamber.

Just on results, it could have been more, but I don't feel easy calling for someone's head without knowing the full story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here