Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which MANAGERS could get int our side?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
As far as Man U go I think that Sir Alex will move upstairs when he sees fit and be replaced by a young inexperienced manager, GARY NEVILLE to nurture and bring on.

If Taggart goes in the next couple of years, it will be Moyes. If he hangs on three or more, it will be Giggs.

I'd put money on Giggs being Man U manager in 2023.

As for our next manager, who knows? But I think it will be soon for Calderon

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Neville will be in front of Giggs as he has all his coaching badges perhaps with Giggs as No 2 or perhaps the other way around. I also dont think Gus will leave us until the Academy is up and running as it his project.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
From The Independent

"Manchester United's Ryan Giggs is set to become the first individual to complete the mandatory qualification for Premier League and Champions League managers while still playing ... the 39-year-old has laid down a marker by reaching Uefa Pro Licence level even before his playing days have finished. Giggs has had to work through his 'B' and 'A' licences to reach the elite standard, required by anyone who wants to manage in a top division or the Champions League."

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt realize he was also so advanced more so a dream team with Gary Neville. I would think the obvious one if AF left in the next 12 months would be David Moyes but cant see him packing up yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here