Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which manager were you sorriest to see leave the Albion?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gotta be Chris Cattlin for me, I was absolutely gutted when he was forced out.

Sorry to see Taylor's Mark 1 and 2 leave and also Coppell and McGhee but didn't feel anything like as pissed off as Cattlin's treatment. Even the sacking of Wilkins didn't come close as I was more shocked than anything else at that departure.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have said it before Cattlin was seeing to a directors wife not sure which one though!!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
From my relatively short time as a Brighton fan it would have to be Coppell by some margin. You could tell from the short time with us that he was a really top manager and I'd be suprised if he doesn't go onto bigger and better things than Reading.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Liam Brady

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Only been watching since Barry Lloyd (90 - onwards). I expected Coppell to leave and was not entirely disappointed as I felt it was just around the corner, I was amazed that we managed to get someone of his calibre as I assumed the next step from Brentford would be a promotion chasing team in the Championship or above.

I was very sorry to see McGhee leave as I felt he suffered from a lack of support when it counted and that he deserved and came across as a bloody nice bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here