Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which is your favourite of the four 'classic' Sex Pistols tracks.

Favourite 'classic' Sex Pistols song

• Anarchy in the UK

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • God Save the Queen

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Holidays in the Sun

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Pretty Vacant

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I suggest you check out Captain Sensible's Number 1 hit, 'Happy Talk' where he changes, 'Golly Baby I'm a lucky Guy', to 'Golly Baby I'm a lucky c***"

How did that get to number 1?
Remember a mate telling me at the time about the lucky c...... line but I thought he was joking.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
interesting, I thought God save The Queen would romp it, the ultimate sneer in the face of authority during the slavish Silver Jubilee. I just love that it was no.1 on sales by miles but always shown as no.2 in all the listings and on the radio - musical censorship at it's peak! My favourite Pistols track however is the b-side of the Virgin GSTQ 7", Did You No Wrong, a ripsnorting stomper of a track, crank that up and let rip, love it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
interesting, I thought God save The Queen would romp it, the ultimate sneer in the face of authority during the slavish Silver Jubilee. I just love that it was no.1 on sales by miles but always shown as no.2 in all the listings and on the radio - musical censorship at it's peak! My favourite Pistols track however is the b-side of the Virgin GSTQ 7", Did You No Wrong, a ripsnorting stomper of a track, crank that up and let rip, love it.

Not heard that one before, you are right though it is a great track.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here